Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Everybody Loves Vintage Pt. 2

Here are a few pieces (gems :)) I've found during my thrift store excursions.I'll post some of the accessories I've found as well....eventually.
Found this at the Art of Re-Use sale in Feb

Not too shabby for $19

One of my favourite purchases. I cant wait for Fall to come around again so I can rock my denim jacket!


Great way to add an extra layer, and look hella cool in the process. Definitely going to swap out the blue shirt for a blue denim shirt when I get one. Denim galore! 
Think I picked this up for $9 or $10

My treasure :)

Bought it because I liked the buttons. I mentioned in another post, girls pay attention to detail. They  love my buttons haha

Keep it slick and clean, buy yourself a pea coat. I don't think I can ever go back to those bulky ski jackets. Unless I'm going skiing of course. Wonder if people ski in pea coats though...hmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment